Then you definitely need to know what time various malls open around San Antonio on Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29!
Here's your breakdown of mall hours for Black Friday 2013 so you know where to be and when:
- Ingram Park Mall -- doesn't have Black Friday store hours listed on their website yet!
- North Star Mall -- closed on Thanksgiving until 8pm, when a wide variety of retailers start opening their doors, including Bath & Body Works, The Disney Store, JCPenney, Macy's, New York & Co, and more. Another handful of stores, including Gamestop and Sephora, open at midnight on Black Friday, and the entire mall will be ready for business by 8am.
- Rivercenter Mall -- it looks like most food court restaurants will actually be open on Thanksgiving Day from 10am to 6pm. The full mall will be open by 8am on Friday, November 29, although some retailers may open earlier than that.
- Rolling Oaks Mall -- the website doesn't provide a retailer breakdown, but doors to the mall itself will open at 8pm Thanksgiving evening. I would anticipate similar openings to North Star Mall, with the anchor stores opening at 8pm and smaller retailers opening on Black Friday morning.
- The Shops At La Cantera -- closed on Thanksgiving, with select exceptions (Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Macy's, and Oakley will all open at 8pm. On Black Friday, a handful of stores open at midnight, including The Children's Place, Vera Bradley, and Urban Outfitters. Starbucks opens at 4am, and then the entire mall opens by 8am.
- South Park Mall -- Staggered opening times beginning at midnight on Friday, November 29. Most of the mall will be open by 6am, and all stores excepting Al's Formal will be open for business by 10am.